Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Blog #1 Mint Application


The application that has caught my attention in the past few months is an application called Mint. Mint is an application that can be downloaded to your iPhone, iPad, iPhone or Mac. This application can only be used on Apple products. The application is designed to keep track of all your bank accounts into one application.

Once the application is downloaded it saves all the records of your bank accounts, credit cards, and upcoming bills. It is beneficial because when a bill is almost due it will send you an alert and will notify you. It will also notify you when your debit bank account is running low. But the all time best feature of the application it says a budget according to your income. It tells you how much you should spend on shopping, grocery, restaurant, and “going out” money; the best part of it anytime you go into a mall or restaurant it sends a notification stating the amount of money you have to spend from your budget.

I am very happy to say that I’m a member of the Mint community. I have it on my iPhone, iPad and Mac. I keep my finances on check everyday of every hour. I, myself, am a big spender and the application helps to keep me off spending money that should be saved instead. Also it alerts me when a bill is due, that way I would not be charged a fee for late payment. I recommend anyone who has an iPhone, iPad or Mac to download the application it is of great use.

No comments:

Post a Comment