Monday, December 5, 2011

Reverb- Extra Credit

Reverb is a collaborative online tool that assists workers in project management. This is very beneficial for people who work on teams because it saves them a lot of time to work on projects without meeting face-to-face. Each user can share and discuss projects with employees, as well as to their clients. If you have a lot to do, Reverb can create a enhanced to-do list. It's not like the normal to-do list, it allows you to set priorities to the tasks, create tags and due dates. If you need to send parts of the project to an employee, you can upload pretty much any file, including pictures, and invoices. While you can send your project to multiple members, you can send multiple projects as well. Reverb allows users to communicate and trade feedback about the specific projects. You can message back or comment on the post they write. What I found most interesting about Reverb was that it has a section that lists the recent activity. You can instantly see who has been working on what, the progress of each project, and when something is completed.
On the Reverb website, there is a blog where somebody commented with a success story. She wrote "I really love Reverb! Thank you so much for creating it! It's become a daily part of my work routine. I used to stress a lot about keeping track of the details of all my projects, but now I just put everything in Reverb and forget about it until nit appears in my "Due Tomorrow" list. I get a lot more work done using Reverb, and it's made my work a lot less taxing". Overall, Reverb is a great way to manage your projects and stay organized, and it will be interesting to see if it will become more popular in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment